17 June 2012

A-Z

I saw this on my friend Karen's blog and thought I'd do it on mine:

Age - 36 (I've gotten to the age where I have to do maths to work out how old I am because I forget)
Bed size - Queen (it's called a King in the UK)
Chore that you hate - Probably cleaning the bathrooms
Dogs - None
Essential start to your day - Brushing my teeth!
Favourite colour - I go through phases. I've been obsessed with turquoise / aqua / teal for a while now, and cobalt blue is starting to interest me
Gold or silver - Silver
Height - 5' 4"
Instruments you play - I don't play any
Job title - Official work title is sales assistant but I only work part-time, I also go under the titles of Mommy, Wife and Homemaker
Kids - 2 delightful boys - Daniel (10) and Noah (7)
Live - Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand
Mother’s name - Shirley
Nicknames - Ben, Jeff, Jen
Overnight hospital stays - Tonsillectomy at age 5; after giving birth to Daniel; waiting to be induced with Noah (I came home the same day he was finally born - they took 2 days to get around to inducing me, and then a night waiting for labour to start so by the time he was born I just wanted to go home)
Pet peeves - Far too many! A few: being interrupted, the sound of people chewing, loud noise, things not where they belong, slow computer
Quote from a movie - "Do you know what time it is?!" "Daddy, a watch doesn't really go with this outfit!" (name that movie in the comments if you know what it is!)
Right or left handed - Right
Siblings - 1 older sister, 1 younger brother, 1 younger sister
Television - Beauty & the Geek Australia, Masterchef, NZ Hottest Home Baker
Underwear - A well fitting and supportive bra is absolutely essential
Vegetable you hate - Not keen on aubergine (eggplant)
What makes you run late - Trying to squeeze one last thing into my time before leaving
X-Rays - Dental; chest x-rays when emigrating to UK; chest x-rays when emigrating to NZ; foot when a 3-inch nail when through it
Yummy food that you make - I like to think I'm a pretty decent cook and a better baker :)
Zoo animal - Elephan


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...