31 December 2011

A year in photos

Every year I make a DVD slideshow of photos from the year, set to a carefully chosen song. This year I used two songs as it's been a big year! I usually only choose photos with our family in them but this year I included photos of friends we left behind (I'm a bit sad that I don't have photos of my cousin and I together so I could include one or two.)

I finally figured out how to get the slideshow from ProShow Gold (the editing programme I use) onto YouTube, so here it is.



Here is an add-on that was included in our DVD slideshow - I had to split the video and post it separately as the entire thing was longer than 10 minutes so I couldn't upload it to YouTube. Just imagine it tacked onto the video above.



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...