9 November 2011

Daniel's closet

It's time for another organising post, and this time I thought I'd share how I organise Daniel's closet.

Here's an overview of the small built-in closet in his bedroom:

Photobucket

Starting at the top - he has a shelf on which I've put three Ikea plastic tubs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "Clothes to sort" box contains new clothes that are in bigger sizes that I need to sort into the big clothing bank tubs as well as smaller clothes that have been outgrown that I need to sell or give away.

I made laminated labels for the tubs, stuck on with hot glue. Daniel is into Moshi Monsters at the moment, hence the characters on the labels:

Photobucket

The hanging space:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To double up on hanging space I put a portable hanging rail into his closet:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the belt hanger:

Photobucket

His undies and pyjamas are stored in his desk drawers (new to his room). I'll share toy and book storage in a later post.


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...