22 October 2009

Picture perfect - the boys' bedroom

Click here for all of the posts in this series

The boys' bedroom (9)

Since we didn't paint the boys' bedroom (it's cream) and they have white furniture and curtains I added colour with the bedding and pictures.



Above the radiator is a grouping of four frames - these are also Ikea Ribba frames but they were all different colours. I spray painted then white and added photos of the boys and photos I took of their artwork (click here for details).



Above the chest of drawers are two ultra-cheap frames from Ikea that I painted white. I added some colourful scrapbooking paper and a 5x7 inch print to each.



There are three frames at the end of the boys' bunk beds:



I bought them in the reduced price section of TK Maxx for next to nothing. Two of them were brown and one was caramel-coloured and all were scuffed. I painted them with acrylic paint and added some photos of the boys with their grandparents.




Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...