3 July 2008

Total bargain find!

I popped down to Soper's, which is a shop at the end of our road that sells linens, curtains, cushion covers, etc. I was looking for grey pillowcases for our bedroom but they didn't have any. But I found a couple of amazing bargains: beautiful brown chenille cushion covers at £1 each (that's about $2) - I bought two for the bedroom. But most of all I was so excited to find pairs of chair covers on sale for £2 per pair! (That's about $4.) They only had one pair of cream and I snapped them up. They are perfect for my studio.



They're a little big but as they are 100% cotton I'm sure they'll shrink a little in the wash and if they don't then I might give them a spin in the drier.



Here's the before shot - you can see that our dining chairs really don't go with the room at all, which is all whites and creams.



Much better!



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...