6 June 2008

Clying with raughter

My mom emailed this to me and it made me laugh so hard. I hope nobody gets all offended because come on, IT'S FUNNY! I've pasted the comments under each picture, exactly as it was in the email. And of course I need to add that I love the people of the Orient and think they're just dandy. Not so hot on the translating, though.


But taste like cat.


Whatever you do, don't blench & reach.


Here, crippie, take my seat.


Great with flied lice.


Now we know what duck sauce is.


A seperate entrance for Hos why didn't I think of that...


Sounds better than canned water doesn't it?


You're gonna find something there, but it might not be happiness.


Go die over there, please. Thank you.


Good to know.


Hey - some of my best friends are liquor heads.


Look up and down the aisle twice before proceeding...


Much tastier that the grown up variety.


It would be once you start chewing on it.


It only costs $.50 to abuse them in my town.


Mother gets her anus done every week.


The same sign is set in the lobby of the IRS.


Starbucks should be very afraid!


I wouldn't tickle this one unless you're wearing gloves.


Weird, because horsebeans sound delicious.




I knew it.


They should open shop here!


If there's one thing we don't need help with ...


The best sign to be set outside a bar.


"See you after the flight, Mum."


Compact, but not very smooth.


Should be in front of half the hotels in town.


The dork is delicious, not too sure about the barboo ...


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...