16 June 2007

Session with the boys

So we're redecorating the living room and I wanted some new portraits of the boys together to have framed. One for above the fireplace and one between two individual portraits above the sofa. I was absolutely dreading the session with the boys because it is usually so frustrating. But they surprised me. As much as I was dreading it, when it came down to it they really pulled out all the stops and made it about a hundred times more horiffic than even I had anticipated.

Do they do boarding preschools??? Because right now I don't know how much of Noah being TWO we can handle around here.

I will admit that Daniel was about 0.5% better than usual. I don't know what else to say about that ... because even with that slight improvement? Not so much model material.

*sigh*

Will post any salvageable pictures once I've edited them.


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...